I can't remember who I stole the meme from, but i didn't make the meme anyway
Before we start, I'm really sorry.
Step 1: Put your iPod/MP3 player or iTunes on random.
Step 2: Post the first line(s) from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song. (Or the first verse)
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from. Those guessing the songs should post in the comments.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly and post the title in bold after the stricken song when it is guessed.
Step 5: (for those guessing the songs) If you look up the lyrics on Google or any other search engine, that's called cheating, so don't do it!
Good luck guys with my mess of a phone and obscure songs!
1. It's all a game of this or that, now versus then
better off against worse for wear
And you're someone who knows someone who knows someone I once knew
And I just want to be a part of this
2. Sind ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind der Jäger!
3. I'm drinking wine and thinking bliss, is on the other side of this. I just need a compass, and a willing accomplice. All the doubts that fill my head cascading up and down again, up and down and round again.
4. You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say. I'm talking loud, not saying much. Im criticised, but all your bullets ricochet.
5. I don't know if I can yell any louder, how many times have I kicked you out of here? I said something insulting.
6. Put on your war paint! You are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down, strike a match that'll burn you to the ground! We are the Jack o lanterns in July, setting fire to the sky.
7. No matter how many times that you told me to leave, no matter how many breaths that you took, you still couldn't breathe. No matter how many nights did you lie wide awake to the sound of the poison rain.
8. (Huge skip for intro XD) Feels like your life is over, feels like all hope is gone, you kiss it all away, maybe, maybe. This is a second coming, this is a call to arms.
9. If you love somebody, better tell them while they're here 'cos, they might just run away from you.
10. Shadows all around you as you surface from the dark, emerging from the gentle grey of nights unfolding arms, darkness darkness everywhere, do you feel alone? (Beautiful song, btw)
11. Who knows how long I've been awake now, the shadows on my wall don't sleep, they keep calling me, beaconing. Who knows what's right, the lines keep getting thinner.
12. A warning to the people, the good and the evil (name of song). To the soldier, the civilian, the martyr, the victim.
13. Piles of roses at my feet, friends and lovers gather around me. Whisper 'farewell' one by one, clear their conscience as they surround me. Close your eyes, you will be ok.
14. Right right turn off the lights we're going to loose our minds tonight what's the dealeo? I love when it's all to much, 5 AM turn the radio up.
15. They say we are what we are, but we don't have to be. I'm bad behaviour but I do it in the right way. I'll be the watcher of the eternal flame, I'll be the guard dog of your fever dreams.
16. Get out your guns, battles begun. Are you a saint or a sinner? If love's a fight then I shall die, with my heart on a trigger.
17. And you were standing in the wake of devastation, when you were waiting on the edge of the unknown. And with the cataclysm raining down, insides crying 'save me now!'
18. Open up wide, swallow down deep, no spoon full of sugar could make this sweet. The cancer inside, stealing my sleep, night after night it keeps haunting me.
19. Into the night, desperate and broken, the sound of a fight, father has spoken.
20. I'm waking up to ash and dust, I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust. I'm breathing in the chemicals.
21. Dear rabbit, my legs are getting weak chasing you. The snow fields wouldn't seem to big if you knew, this blood on my teeth, it's far beyond dry.
22. Wanna join me? Come and play, but I might shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick, what we need here is a little bit of panic.
23. If I had to, I would put myself right beside you, now let me ask would you like that? Would you like that? And I don't mind, if you say this love is the last time, so now I'll ask, would you like that? Would you like that?
24. Will the faithful be rewarded, when we come to the end? Will I miss the final warning, from the lie that I have lived? Is there anybody calling, I can see the soul within. (Can I just write out all the lyrics? I love them so much)
25. Brothers of the mine rejoice, swing swing swing with me! Raise your pick and raise your voice! Sing sing sing with me!
26. I'll return from darkness and save your precious skin, I'll end your suffering, let the healing healing light come in.
27. Boys and girls of every age, wouldn't you like to see something strange? Come with us and you will see, this our town of halloween!
28. Dreams are like angels, they keep bad at bay. Love is the light scaring darkness away, I'm so in love with you. Make love your goal.
29. Oh no, did I get too close? Oh did I almost see what's really on the inside? All your insecurities all the dirty laundry never made me blink one time.
30. It's hard, letting go, I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong. Slow, I'm getting up. My hands and feet are weaker than before.
So I had to switch to my iPod, because I only really have three different artists on my phone to save storage space. So good luck with that!